The Great Lakes is a region in the United States of America. Although it's not a very important region, it is a good place for companies to grow.
- Importance: 85%
- Community: 90%
- H. Jones Building – 30,0000 - Located in Indiana, the H. Jones Building is a 30,000 seater arena, primarily for basketball, but which has hosted wrestling before.
- Illinois State Park – 15,000 - The Illinois State Park is a 15,000 seat venue that is used primarily for music concerts, but has also hosted wrestling in the past.
- Kentucky Centenary Arena – 50,000 - The Kentucky Centenary Arena was built in the late 1990s, and is a modern venue custom-built to host a variety of events.
- Ohio Jewish Center – 300 - The Ohio Jewish Center is a very small hall that sometimes gets rented out for concerts and other events.
- Perry Hall - 2,000 - Perry Hall is in Kentucky, and is a famous old wrestling venue.
- Shakeshaft Auditorium - 5,000 - The Shakeshaft Auditorium is in Michigan, and can hold around 5,000 people.
- The Asylum – 1,000 - Located in Michigan, The Asylum may only be able to pack a thousand people in, but is well known as having one of the rowdiest and most vocal crowds around.
- The Bloxsome Bowl – 75,000 - The Bloxsome Bowl is the state-of-the-art home of the Indiana Serpents football team.
- Wisconsin Gardens – 10,000 - A State-owned venue that is part of a large park, it also hosts home games for the Wisconsin Flash basketball team.